Book SubsidiesLast updated: November 29, 2016
Trinity College supports the career development of untenured, tenure-track faculty members by subsidize the publication of their research through books. The award of funds is subject to the approval of the faculty member's Divisional Dean. The maximum amount available for a book subsidy is $5,000.
- The book must be accepted for publication by a respected press.
- Only junior tenure-track faculty who are not yet tenured qualify for such support. Tenured faculty should use their research funds.
- Faculty Member: Request a Dean's Publication Subsidy for up to $5,000 through your Divisional Dean.
- Divisional Dean: Review the book subsidy request. If approved, notify the faculty member and Finance & Administration.
- Finance & Administration: Transfer funds to the faculty member in collaboration with the departmental business manager.