2017 Regular Rank Faculty Reporting
For the 2017 calendar year, regular rank Trinity College of Arts & Sciences faculty members should submit a Word document or updated CV (as determined by their department chair or program director who will provide a Word template if that option is used) to a secure Duke Box folder for the department/program. The submission deadline for each department/program is determined by the chair/director.
Note, in accordance with the Collective Bargaining Agreement, a union faculty evaluation process will be instituted, starting in the spring of 2018.
Instructions for Regular Rank Faculty
- Fill out the Word document template supplied by your department/program chair, or identify new/updated information on your CV as determined by your department chair.
- If you're using the Word template, make sure you change the name of the file so that it identifies the file as your scholarly activity report. (Example: firstlast-2017 Scholarly Activity Report).
- Upload your file to the department/program link below. Please be sure to include your full name in the comments and your email address. If you need any assistance, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you need to revise your report, please upload the new file using the same process and notify your chair.
Click the department/program link to upload
|African & African American Studies||Asian & Middle Eastern Studies||Art, Art History & Visual Studies|
|Computer Science||Cultural Anthropology||Dance|
|English||Evolutionary Anthropology||Gender, Sexuality & Feminist Studies|
|Germanic Languages & Literature||History||International Comparative Studies|
|Psychology & Neuroscience||Religious Studies||Romance Studies|
|Slavic & Eurasian Studies||Sociology||Statistical Science|
|Theater Studies||Thompson Writing Program|
Guidance for Department/Program Chairs/Directors
- Review the Word template to determine if any information needs to be adjusted for your department or program. Note - You are not required to use this form for your faculty, and can allow faculty to submit an updated CV if that is your preference. If you have any questions about this, please discuss it with your divisional dean.
- Set the deadline for faculty annual reporting. Be sure to allow yourself enough time to review the reports and complete the faculty evaluations before your departmental budget submission deadline.
- Send instructions that include the deadline and modified Word document (if you made changes) to your regular rank faculty members.
- Access your department/program's faculty reports here: http://admin.trinity.duke.edu/technology/2017-faculty-scholarly-reporting/chair-submission-access
- After reviewing each faculty member's report, enter your evaluation and performance rating through the budget tool. Instructions will be disseminated by the Office of Finance & Administration. We are no longer using FDS for faculty ratings.