Reserve Classroom EquipmentLast updated: November 25, 2013
Once you have reserved a room, you can reserve additional multimedia equipment and/or support needed by filling out the multimedia request form.
Even if your classroom has installed multimedia equipment, please reserve the equipment if you plan to use it. Reserving the equipment serves three functions:
- Ensures you will have access to the equipment, which is stored in a locked cabinet
- Ensures you will have an opportunity to receive training on the equipment in your classroom
- Alerts Trinity College of Arts & Sciences Classroom Support of the times you will be using the equipment, so staff can be available for troubleshooting if you have difficulty
- Media equipment will not be checked out for use off campus.
- Mobile media carts are to be used in the buildings, and usually on the floors to which they are assigned; carts are not to be transported between buildings or between floors in buildings.
Evening or Weekend Access
Normal business hours are between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday. If your class or media event occurs after 5:00 PM or on the weekend, there are some access issues you need to be aware of:
- All media-equipped classrooms are locked from 5:00 PM to 8:00 AM weekdays and during the weekend.
- Arrangements for cardswipe access are made through the Registrar's Office when you reserve the room. Because of the importance of ensuring access, it's strongly recommended that you make your reservation at least a week in advance.