Academic Affairs

Teaching Assistants

Not uncommonly the DUS assists in the assignment of teaching assistants to undergraduate courses. The assignments may be made by agreement of the Director of Graduate Studies, the Chair, the faculty instructors, and the DUS. Concerning Undergraduate Teaching Assistants, see Best Practices, Policies, and Guidelines for Use of Undergraduate Teaching Assistants. Concerning Graduate Teaching Assistants, visit The Graduate School's website.