Apostrophe User Guide
This user-guide offers step-by-step instructions for using and editing websites built in Apostrophe by Trinity Technology Services.
Apostrophe Web Management
- Users: Web administrators can manage and assign user permissions via a Duke Net ID
- Pages: Create, delete, and manage pages, page templates, and page settings
- Content: Use of content slots, categories and tags to organize,manage, and search content
- Reorganize: Manage the hierarchy and navigation of your website with a simple drop and drag tree sitemap interface (For Admins Only)
- Media: Manage, import, search, tag, and delete images, PDFs, Audio, Video and Office.
- Tubes (News & Events): Manage and import any RSS feed as well as any Duke Event Calendar feed
- Blog: Publish a blog ie: newsletter for your department or program
- Handbooks: Manage articles, policies and procedures setting up categories, tags, and a A-Z table of contents. (For Trinity College website only)
Available External Services
Your department or program website easily incorporates external services into your website.
- Duke Event Calendar: Manage both department public and local events
- Facebook, Twitter: Facebook, Twitter, ....
- Faculty Data System: Manage department and program directories, annual reports, and faculty data
- Qualtrics: Create surveys and online forms
- SharePoint: Collaborative online project management
- SlideShare: Link to your account on SlideShare
- SoundCloud: Link to your SoundCloud account and create an automatic feed into your media library
- YouTube, Vimeo, Viddler: Link to your YouTube, Viddler, or Vimeo account and create an automatic feed into your media library