Create a Basic Page
Basic Pages are the primary content type used throughout your website. To add a new page:
- Log in to your site
- In the administration toolbar, select "Content > Add Content > Basic Page"
- Fill in the fields on the following page: 'Title' (required) and 'Body'
If you want site visitors to be able navigate to the page via the site's navigation, it needs to be assigned to a menu, for example the 'Main menu':
- Click the "Provide a menu link" checkbox in the 'Menu settings' tab near the bottom of the page.
- The 'Menu link title' will be auto-populated with value of the 'Title' field, but you can change it if necessary.
- Select the page under which this page will appear from the 'Parent item' drop-down menu. To add its menu item to the top-level horizontal navigation, leave the default '<Main menu>'.
- Click 'Save'