Creating a link
- Log in to your site
- Navigate to the node you want to edit
- Click the "Edit" tab near the top of the page to enter the editing interface for that node
- Highlight the text that will comprise the link
- Click the 'Link' button in the toolbar
- Type or paste the URL (web address) that the link should point to in the 'URL' field
- Click 'OK'
- Click 'Save'
Note that by changing the 'Link Type', you can designate whether the link you are creating points to a URL (default), an anchor on the existing page, or an email address. Each selection will provide you with different link attributes approriate for the type selected.